Sunday, March 20, 2011

2: Never Let Me Go OST/Kokuhaku OST



Never Let Me Go - (from never let me go)

I don't know who sang it, and can't find the lyrics. It'd be nice to hear it playing over the gramophone -



Never Let Me Go OST - Kathy & Tommy

Downloaded the entire OST after my friend posted this one on facebook.

The movie would receive a few less stars from me without the music.

--------

The tracks from Kokuhaku are so Lily chou-chou-ish, is it coincidence that both involve high school bullying etc.?


Kokuhaku (Confessions) OST - 虹が始まるとき



Kokuhaku (Confessions) OST - にじむ残像
(great creepy photo with strong lighting too)

This shall be the track put on repeat while I read economics this afternoon.
Wellll, maybe not to everyone's taste, you'd be safer listening to the rest and I assure you they're all damn bloody good.

No comments: